Gravity

Gravity is my eternal bondage and hitting my ass on the ground is not enough to stop me from seeking today's comfort. I saw so much, I saw hell. I saw the bottom of the pit with its disgust and the morphing change of the eternal struggle...and I cannot help but run to the comfort of Dragon...familiar Dragon with no answers for me. God forgive me.

Have I not seen through the realms? Have I not seen the pain in shattered mirrors there? Have I not seen it all destroyed? And here I just say I am sane now make me feel comfort? Just for the night where we use each other for no end? Where is our eternal when I saw the future...the insanity of this nights choice. So fragile I am to find peace and direction. Just a grounding mechanism to run to Dragons arms. I am at a loss when there is so much more to revelations then slipping right back into sin. And I am sorry in Advance, that I seek the comfort of the flesh when I am afraid.

The things I have seen and heard are far beyond the flesh, and yet here I go to seek it. God you call me to more, when will I obey!???