Extraordinary!

God you are so good! 
You are the extraordinary lover of my soul.
You are my Father.
You are my healer.
You know.
You are not confused.
You are thrilled.
You delight in my abilities.
You do not see me as sick.
You show me to trust You,
In ways unimaginable!!!
I know Your ending is good.
So please grant me patience.
Please replace my fear with faith.
Please help my soul reach,
whatever destination You seek for me.
And in the times I don't understand...
Please let it be for Your Will.
Deepen my marrow, for what You have in store.
Clear my lungs from the ashes of the past.
Design my heart to seek You.
Don't let my gaze fall from Your throne.
Make me limber.
Help me to rest in slumber,
like a baby in Your arms.
Safe, protected, guided, loved.
But when it is time to fight,
let our veins unite...
and course through me with supply.
And the veins return to a whole heart...
Woven with such instructions,
that an army will be delivered!!!
In one fell swoop, you restore and set straight!
And from what the enemy mixed, and mismatched in knots in strands...

You will deliver us in pairs.
Uniquely designed for one another.
Every Adam, has one Eve.
And this world is the Ark.