Armor

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Eph. 6:11-12)

I have been under a real and palpable attack...blatant as the devil tries to sweep up my generations and nail me down in guilt and shame.  In that very darkness where I hear the very last dove sent out to find dry land, it is then that I find myself on the shores, alone.  No man is an island.  I am the created, not the creator.  I seek refuge in Jesus name.  I believe in His Kingdom come.  I rebuke any action toward my children, or that they have seen in me.  The poverty stricken ties that bind us to this earth are to be loosed in heaven.

The fear that grips me saying all is lost and it is over has been my darkside since the age of 18.  To defile my strength in the Lord Almighty and render His Warrior daughter left to fear.  I say no more!  These little arrows in the night, shall deliver an army of God and I know the outcome, and it is not so that I would be in fear of the flesh.  For what can man do to me...I've seen the shape of the deceiver.  I've seen the walls on which he writes the curses to befall mankind. There are no secrets now.

Only trust in my one true Father.  And though the walls are shaken and the enemy of this generation is so near...I will stand even in my fear and visions of persecution, and believe in what I know to be true.  He is risen.  He is risen Indeed.

I've seen this mockery in dreams for 20 years.  The enemy can even make me feel inanimate, or the sounds around me like an echo of a recording.  But I am no object!  I am a woman of value and strength...though the enemy camps around the walls of this very city...where I can hear their yelling.  I will say No!  NO! You will not destroy me...or my children.  I will hold captive any thought or action that does not serve my father well.  Amen.