Upside Down States "Normal Job" Epiphany

Yes, I can't sleep at night anymore...seems I like to do that during the day suddenly.  So anyway I was hemming and hawing between the stress of a treatment facility job that pays $12 and hour and then talked to a friend tonight about being a housekeeper at the hotel she works at for $9 an hour.

Both would be 20 hours a week.  The treatment facility job scares me because I would have to be around alot of different personalities...and I need people to like me, well its true!  And constantly hearing horror stories and sadness, is not my spiritual absorption forte'.  I soak it up, and take on the pain like a sponge.  But I was trying to talk myself into it anyway...

Then the housekeeping job which would utilize my three degrees, I thought?  But hey I could day dream and come up with thicker plots for my writing and be alone, and not deal with so many people! yada yada I said there was gonna be an epiphany here.

So if I made an extra $700 per month; lets say for being a housekeeper, I would pay $300 more in rent on Section 8 per month, and lose $250 in SNAP assistance.  Snap to that addition...good thing I took Calculus in college!  So that leaves $150 extra, which is enough to pay my car insurance and that is it.  Does it sound worth it even? I don't think so.  Especially the way I was hemming and hawing about which job would give me the most freedom to write!  And that is really what I want for my life...I just want to get paid to do it!

Also if I really wanted to go for the gusto...I could try for a good job.  I do have a resume that looks pretty nice from four years ago!!! And three + years of EVER STELLAR RECOVERY!!! No snafus or nothing!  Just a couple of felonies now, as I take a bow for my performance and shout "VICTORY!!!"  Classy... much like the "SUPERSTAR" Mary Katherine Gallegher, on SNL, you know then I put my hands in my pits and smell them like this!  Take this show to the silver screen baby!!!

So if I really, really, wanted to fall on my face and lose my SSDI, I could try for a job that paid $1001.00+   a month, and of course I would lose my medical coverage...which is stellar too! Who would want to deal with anything but Med I Xare and Med ick aid right now? I mean really its the shit!  Zero copay and I get to go to the doctor anytime I breathe funny, or have a tic bite...or have a psychosis, or need a nose job!  And free meds??? Just any old thing I need, and well lucky for me, I always have health issues caused by my medication...so its just a bid ol' circle now isn't it!  And the lucky girl is me!!!


So anyway...funk it all.  I am just gonna have to skip that "normal" job!  Thank you AMERICA!!!  Thank you for my purse suit of Happy Nehus!  (My maiden name pronounced "NESS" by the way)  I wonder if my business degree and degree in the medical field and all my psychological/medical treatments add up to being some kind of DOKTO!  Jes' sprinkle a little strychnine in that mental health med, and we'll all be up in the doe!  Heart problems?  No womanly functions?  Weight gain?  No problem, we got your meds right here!  Order up!!!

How about some fries with that???  Ain't it a bitch being PWT!!!  PSYCHO, WHITE, AND TENACIOUS!!!
shit...I got back problems too!  Now how could I have really been a housekeeper?  I was run over by a damn car at age 19???  See who is so lucky girlie! lol! Me, ME, me.