Upside Down Security Breach

As I am normal, right?
As I am peacefully sleeping to this Flatt World.
It was not so peaceful.
Am I in the matrix?
Is it a movie?
Is my vision a reel?
Am I the victor or the captive?
Captivated by a stun gun I awake,
and I was dreaming in ConCord.
I believe in God and Jesus, but ONE LOVE.
But it never matters what I believe exactly,
as long as I believe I hold some type of key,
the unseen.
Period. Period. Period.
I always wake up to the end.
That I know.
Fate. I always listen.
And body parts dissolve before my eyes.
Marks.
Family.
Children.
Generations...
Cycles of death and rebirth.
And it started with a choice of what to get for dinner.
On a date.
A milkshake,
a back words cue...
but that was the dream.
I ate sushi last night on a "date."
Tattoos were a boombox on the left chest.
Montana right, Seattle Left side...humerus.
The dream laid this all out.
All cues.
What am I suppose to do?
I am scared.
I don't want to be.
Just a psychotic dream, right?
I am normal, right?

I thought my meds were working.
I hope today isn't a nightmare.
God help!