Sixth Sense Jake

I miss him...this Jake that passed on.  In one realm I just know sixth grade Jake.  He committed suicide when we were 23.  I am 28 days older than him.  I go crazy and I think he is coming to pick me up and it is high school, when we didn't even really know each other.  Somehow I have connected to him other side.

Here is an excerpt from "Fairytale:"  It all ties in somehow.

March 21, 2013


I had to leave the meeting.  I am worried sick to my stomach about you.  You haven’t been there.  It’s not even about thinking about you with other girls.  I am just worried that you’re not okay.  And I told you that I haven’t felt this way for a very, very long time.  I felt this way about Jake Black…my best friend in 6th grade.  I loved him with all my heart.  He was the most popular jock in 6th grade and he was best friends with me…I was a nerdy stringy haired scraggly little girl.  I didn’t get to grow up with him because we moved to Laurel.  I didn’t see him again until my 20’s.  The last night I saw him we were at a bar.  He came up to me and grabbed my hand at closing time…He begged me to go home with him…begged me to just go home and talk to him.  I told my best friend no…because I loved him so much I didn’t want to ruin it with sex.  He is dead.  He killed himself shortly after that.  If I could take back one night in my entire messed up life…I would tell him a million times yes.  A billion times.  I loved him.

Then I loved Bart.  Seventh grade…he was nice to me in math.  Everyone in that school had rejected me the first six months.  I crushed hard.  I loved him too.  I told him I liked him in 8th grade…and he never ever stopped teasing me.  He was cruel. He and his whole group of friends my class made fun of me relentlessly all through high school.  I did get over him when I was freshman and started dating older guys.  I did feel that pure, sweet and innocent passion for him for a long time though. He was an alcoholic…the last time I facebooked him he was trying to stay sober.  I told him to try the program...he said the program was stupid.  He shot himself in the head last summer.

I am so worried.  I want to see you.  I want to know you are okay.  I just have no idea where you are at.  Please don’t leave me.  I don’t’ think you are like that though… God I hope not.  Those boys were really, really fudging great people. And they left this world.  I think I am hyperventilating right now…I don’t like this at all.  I don’t know what to do about this.  I can’t stop crying.  I want to be calm.  I want to know you are safe. Sitting home playing your guitar…something safe.  Maybe making me a belt. This is KILLING me.  I want to find you right now.  But I have to trust God, that he wouldn’t do that to me again.  Please God…he’s ok.  I just want to tell you everything right now…I don’t want to have to worry anymore, but I know that won’t work for us. I hate being this afraid for you.  So far this is the hardest day for me to not text you.  I won’t.  I got to dry my eyes and go get my kids.  I don’t know why I love you this much.

<<< 

Got my kiddos and held it together.  I am such a better mom sober…that alone is all I need to keep it.   I think it is a beautiful thing when I can cry.  I haven’t had real tears left in two years.  Goodnight

******************************************************************************************
January 22, 2016

Strangely enough, I talked to Bart on the phone in my dreams last night...I had predicted it would be Jake.  I don't know why these deep connections hold on.  Although from the post about marrying Adam in heaven I do remember I wasn't quite sure who I was going to marry, just that I was getting married and in the ER room God was telling me something big!  I went back to my mother's womb, believe it or not I threw water on the ground to spiritually "break the water..." but what God told me is in the book, and you will have to buy it, lol.

Not too much going on in Flatt lately...need some encouragement to move on from Dragon.  Plain as day I got to find another way to fill my time.  I have been going to the gym and yes, thinking about a normal JOB.   

This song reminded me of Jake, he had laughter lines at 12. And then right after this song on Pandora, Ships in the Night played!  LOL.  Such is Pandora's box.