London Calling...

I thought of the song London Calling and came up with London Bridge by Fergie...she is hotter anyhow! I am so excited for my book being read by a publisher!  YAWEEW! And in London! How cool is that...I am really dreaming of a vacation!  I havn't been on a vacation in five years!

The New Year brings NEW things, it does!  A good friend of mine whom I named Lonzo in my book, which yes is the very most stupidest name that ended up on anyone, once asked me if I could envision reconciling differences with Adam???  Well that would be a good marketing ploy now wouldn't it?  Not that I wouldn't absolutely love it in all other ways too, at least I think.  We would have a rags to riches American Dream story.  Psycho cray cray hot chick and a redneck vagabond dreamy mason make it big time!  Woman writes love story while hallucinating of another realm...um now thats deep!  True love wins!  Fairytales do come true! 

If this one doesn't work out I do feel very empowered to send to other publishers now though.  Their response time was very quick and they have been in touch with me again after receiving the full manuscript.  They also said they like the fact that I am working on a second book!  I have other book ideas too, wouldn't that just be tits if I could like be writer for real!!!???

I am giddy lately! Feels so good something is happening!!!  WOOT WOOT...IMA buy him a brand new Chevy even if he won't talk to me.  I wonder if that would break the restraining order...just spoil him again for all the magic he brought into my life!  Never met anyone that effected me the way he has...catalyst for change, he is. At least because I am a psycho-spiritual person, everything he did to me was good!  It was all turned for good.  He probably just wanted a piece of ass, and hey I turned him into the man of my life on paper!  He does have character, I know that much...I just amped it up a bit!

On another note I am still holding on to Dragon...I don't know why.  He doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, but wants all the "benefits..." and we still act like we are in a relationship and spend alot of time together. Everything is the same as before, except I am not in a psychosis, which I guess was rightfully extremely difficult for him. I don't know but I am pretty sure that I am suppose to move on, it is just extremely difficult to follow through with that!  I need a clear batsignal, captain!

I just don't know what is going to happen with all of this...and that is exciting!  VERY!  London is Calling!  WOOT WOOT!