"Jail Panties"

*From "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker"
Chapter entitled: "Jail Panties"



So I defied the whole world to love you. Surely not the first time in history something like this has happened. I took so much shit for you, from you.  From everybody! Who falls deeply in love from a brief relationship? I never have, that’s for sure!  “Four dinners” he says, as if we ever really ate, and she’s a creepy girl!  Everyone laughing making fun of me…you terrified!  All men terrified.  And boys have been running from me since the sandbox, so don’t ya know, it didn’t phase me?  Jail panties!  Fatal Attraction, oh God a psycho!  Poor Adam, crazy Eve loves him! And you run around like a chicken with your head caught off, not listening to nobody, so afraid a girl.  That made me so sad for you, my hero…OMG stop saying that to people!  Stop being scared for your life!  If I have to hear and defend you to one more person calling you a “pussy,” I am going to cut off my ears, so I can’t hear it, and mail them to you. But I could probably still hear with ear holes! Because yes, it was scary for like a month a year ago, but damn son! Done hearing this shit about how scared you are still! Sorry, I was dealing with some major head issues, you are safe…just fudging breathe easy! I’m the one that’s been traversing demon realms since my senior year, you want to talk about scared with me? I’ve got huge ass life balls, and your’re terrified of my lovey texts? I read them, they weren’t scary!  You were “annoyed” and I was far out, tripping balls, no drugs necessary! Have you never seen a psychological thriller?  Did you not know it was just like a movie, except BAM…you were the star! Right up in the action! In retrospect you did do all the right moves for your part, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t cause me much pain in the process. But the movie could have ended happily? Maybe just with Mental Health Court and not Felony Stalking. But I’ve basically been so relieved from going to heaven, and being in love for the first time, that I have managed to stay positive through all of this. Well not always, I have been a real bear to my close people. You did not even know what was going on, and you didn’t ask did you? You chose your fear right there, you chose it! It was just something temporary that I was going through, something I had to go through to get better. And to get judged for something that happened to me, that was out of my control was very painful. And to have people see me as dangerous and violent is sad for me, because even altered I have never done anything violent, its just not in me.  And that made me sad for us, because I am really am a gentle person myself…and you didn’t remember our time together, or who I am for real, which is a sweet person.

Comments