I know I do...

(Glinda: And so, what the Munchkins want to know is, are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?
Dorothy: But I've already told you. I'm not a witch at all. Witches are old and ugly. (She hears giggling behind her in the flower beds.) What was that?
Glinda: The Munchkins. They're laughing because I am a Witch. I'm Glinda, the Witch of the North.
Dorothy: You are? Oh, I beg your pardon. But I've never heard of a beautiful witch before.
Glinda: Only bad witches are ugly. The Munchkins are happy because you have freed them from the Wicked Witch of the East.
Dorothy: Oh, but if you please, what are Munchkins?
Glinda: The little people who live in this land. It's Munchkinland. And you are their national heroine, my dear.)  http://www.filmsite.org/wiza2.html

The little people who live in this land.
What if there was a place I couldn't find any trouble?
Live in color a place set before me, no looking back.
There is that place, I call it ConCord.
Where the heroes and heroines of my story reside.
Where they are warriors,
but to Flatt they are simply the sick and forgetten...
the plagues of society.
The ones who are not "quite right" in the head.
They are some wholly crossed over by now, some partially, and some just in small ways.
That is why we don't all know each other and see it,
because it is mass confusion.
Another realm.
Parts of us go to another realm!
A parallel universe, where I go.
One is on my couch, my friend Aunna.
She cries out that EVERYONE is at odds with her...
She says she's always been sick, and I don't see it as so.
The EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES...
is something I feel too.
One day all is right as rain, and shortly thereafter its mass choas.
I once crossed realms so fast that it was simply walking from room to room in a house...
In and out, In and out.
She asks me why I am not suicidal,
as if its a plain fact that I should be by now.
"How is it that you stay so positive?"
I didn't answer her last night.
I didn't know to say, it is because I know the ending is GOOD.
It is because I have faith in the dead, and in the living...
and that God is good.
It is because I love Jake, and because I love Adam.
It is because I know that I am good, and worthy and
sometimes amazing, even though I don't work "right."
It is because I know, I am in a battle that wins in the end.
It is because I am true, and strong, and a competitor.
She was the one, this Aunna, that told me to write to Adam,
when I missed him three years ago.
And all this now.
And now she is on my couch disillusioned and fragmented, asleep.
And I have some things to tell her.
I didn't know how to answer her last night in her madness.

But since I have been there.  I know I do.