Follow Up Appointments

Anyway yeah I get alot of those too...and I will be seeing a nutritionist on Monday.  I can't really complain, its our system isn't it? Vile.

So right now I can hear the other side yelling at me.  They want to talk.  Its 5 am and I haven't slept since about 4 pm...that's about right, right?  Fourteen hours of sleep does a body good!  Fifty pounds ain't no thing! It's volumpuosity! And the thing I hate I hate I hate...is they are going to give me another med for weight loss, because it was put on by meds...and I just want natural balance!  But I can't afford that right?  Essential oils. Holistic treatment. A garden with squirrels and fairies...

 Electro-shock therapy was suggestive though!  That sounds intriguingly terrifying because it erases your memory...super!  I can just picture me with the little common sense I already possess, trying to re-figure my entire life, but missing memories!  Dang...that sounds like I flushed the car keys or something!  I already do the cookiest shit in Flatt when I am in the other realm.  Like major cooky shit in the hospital.  I don't quite remember winding up naked in the hallway, but?  And stealing my roommates clothes and tampons, but she wasn't really my roommate she was my friend Megan Fox in disguise who also happened to be represented by my friend "Sarah" in recovery too.  I've mentally trapped myself in psych rooms a many a time...and have to rewrite the story of creation on my walls to get out!  That was the particular time I remember being a cave woman, lol.  What the funk?  for real...I do not make this shit up!!!

I also think I am some kind of deal maker in there.  Some kind of connect between the two realms.  I see peoples' faces morph, seen extremities and deformities come and go.  Hell of a bank shot on the basketball team too.  My home away from home...my psychedelic vacation!  Money.  The best part was when it rained sperm onto my floor, that turned into snakes, that turned into little green army men that ballooned onto my bed to save the world from Holocaust.  Shit yeah.  Awesome.  How to explain that one!  OMG!!!  Too much!!! Too much. It's about ending abortion, so that we stop regenerating sickness.  Its all in the book, lol.  Federal Issac!  Now I remember why I wrote that blog!  Federalize it!

Okay anyway...I must go nod off a bit, this is a little more of me than I planned to share for free, lol.  Don't hate me because I am beautiful.  Don't we remember that Pantene commercial?  Please don't hate me, I am too pretty!!! lol.