Angel baby...

There you are little baby...
I can't hold you.
You are just something that I want,
That I don't get to have.
You are a girl, like me.
And you see...
I don't get to have you until heaven,
Because you see little baby...
I am not healthy like those other women.
I don't have it all together.
And though I want to be good enough,
I just don't have that white picket fence for you.
I've wanted you for a long time...
I've got boys and that's okay.
They teach me a lot.
And though I wanted to show you how to be a lady...
I can show my boys how to treat a lady.
I always wanted older brothers,
I thought maybe you would like them too.
I know you have black curly hair, and rosy red lips!
And the bluest eyes, just like mine!
And your name is "True" because that's just the name I have picked for you!
I know you are with me in spirit...
I just can't have you here.
But I will hold you in my dreams...
And that parallel world.
Where I have a daughter who watches me.
True, I love you.