Ten Blessings

Ten fingers, Ten toes they both have.
A twinkle in their eyes for the future unknown.
So young...so young to understand our situation.
I wish to not fuk them up.
I wish their dad to not fuk them up.
I wish society to be kind.
I wish them to be healthy and brave...
And as of now I have little say in who they become.
Weekend mothers get little say.
Sometimes crazy mothers have little say.
Sometimes it hurts how powerless and poor I feel.
Like how the heck?
And what am I going to do for them?
My little dreams and saying mom's book is gonna make us money...
It's fading.
And here we sit with little.
Very little in means, but I with an extravagant heart,
That still believes in miracles and blessings.
Who knows?
Fairy tales typical have a twist ending,and here we wait.
Worn down and making the best with what we have.
Wish I could give my kids the world, or at least Legoland...
But my life is stifled...crippled in a way.
There has to be a way...there has to be a way.
I have ten fingers and ten toes,
And through a seemingly ugly story...my life unfolded into a magical realm.
And that happiness inside of me can help me raise these two little princes.
To believe in God and to love beyond love.
I guess the most we can take from all this, is that I know how to love.
And I still believe love conquers all!
But a little money wouldn't hurt either.
Sorry this is written like a poem but is not one. Lol.