Love Wish...

Wish love was symmetrical.
Wish love was not the risk, I have taken.
Some haphazard heart left to stray in the wind.
Winding about in this little city.
Monopoly never to land on Chance...
but in my own mind.
Wish I didn't love his soul.
Wish I couldn't feel him still beside me.
Wish I couldn't see his smile,
or nod of approval.
Wish my love wasn't treasured separate,
from reality.
But it is all written down...history.
Wish my love were enough.
Wish it to be magical.
Wish it to be real.
Wish it to not be considered a sickness.
Wish it wasn't what kept me alive...
Wish it wasn't the beat in my step.
Hope against hope...my love wish,
be set free.
To wind and wander this city, fully me.
Where we began...where we never end.
Wish love wasn't waiting for a ship to come in.
Love wish is to know another side to the story.
The beautiful soul to keep.
Wish love were not weary.
Wish love were not bottled tears.
Wish to know if it were returned...
Wish love be symmetrical.
Wish it be aligned.
Wish it were timely...
Like a tidal wave of belief were true.
To put faith in the false?
Well wish love was so...
and if never returned to me...
It keeps my soul just the same.
So I carry love wish with me...
as if loyal to my own.
As if this wish were fluent...
and contunuous...
and never a detriment.
But of the truest heart...
Monopoly will still Pass GO...
Collect what is mine...
and believe in the Question of Chance.
And touch down in this winding town.
A love wish.