Three Ghosts

In honor of recent day of dead I am posting about my three ghosts. You see it's no "panty dropper," that I have a love triangle going on. One is sitting in the other room playing a video game...well are they still called "video" games? Well? It's called "Destiny," and he watched football all day and I am like baby "don't you see me? I am "Destiny!"" Are you not interested because,  I smell like coconut from head to toe? No..too accessible. I should return to my other ghosts. One dead for fourteen years...and lost to me at age 12, the other but a figment of my imagination, and restrained from me for a lifetime. Love is odd. So am I. Love.

I love Dragon, I understand it has matured into its own saga. For many reasons it has. One is there was another Miranda, that was attached to Dragon's family about 20 years ago. She was horrifically murdered while working at a video store in our hometown. There are her senior portrait posters on every store front in this town, a constant reminder of unsolved mystery. My psychosis eats it up, but that's a whole other post or book in itself...because not only one, but two, were killed that night. And my psychosis wants to tell me is was the oldest boy's oldest boy. This has something to do with me and descendants. Another story. Back to my ghosts, right?

Hello from the other side, Adelle at least. I keep thinking I am getting near meeting up with my real first love from the sixth grade. That story,  is he was a soulmate that I crossed paths with in kindred fashion for a year and then saw him twice again in my life before he took his own life at 23. I am all about being hooked up with a crossed over spirit. He like flies jet planes, and jumps off cliffs, bridges, waterfalls...you name it. And my shark bite scar is from him, because I swear he loves to deep sea dive,  and swims with sharks all the time. You know because animals on the other side are In tune with humans, much like in the Garden of Eden, yes where I met Adam.

So I don't really know now if  "wizard umbilicus-twin flame-embryo soul-polar opposite-spiritual Adam" of the past few years, is actually my Adam, or more of a personification of Jake. Yes, Jake is the dead one. Creepy...well kind of. I am sure other people find comfort in conversing with the crossed over, to this plain as day his mother is my best friend, I found her selling Tupperware during my messy divorce and she has been the hinge of my glue in life, and like a Fairy Godmother to my boys. She said all Jake ever wanted was two kids, a minivan, and a white picket fence. Well creepy or not, I love him just enough to make him my spiritual husband. Is that cheating? Idk. I want to do that for him...and when I went to heaven two summers ago I was certainly getting ready to be married in the realm of ConCord...and certainly I've seen this place on Google maps, it's near Faith in the South Carolina area. And certainly I had no clue who I was marrying Jake, or Adam, and it was "real" as ice cream sundaes to me. Like that was also the season I tried to buy the entire City of Billings Dairy Queen Blizzards with my ID and Fed ex card, because I was so freaking famous international star wealthy, you know! Right on. Right on. At least I am full of generosity when I get famous! And I also had a FB with the name Miranda Black and traveled the seven seas for my scalliwag Adam...teens mostly Asians followed my love quest with zeal...and within a week I had hundreds of friends around the globe, heart throbbing with me. I of course was shut down by FB for not existing, and I don't think that is fair Mark Z...anyhow! Miranda Eve Rising Black fox miner niner tuned in Tokyo. I do quite often! This is in my book which needs to become viable online sooner rather than later.

Call me local...I don't even know if my Adam lover is still in the 406. And I am not about to start snooping around to find out. I leave him be. If we run into each other anywhere except my sleepy dreams, yes I will be wearing a cape like invisible cloak and he won't see me. And Dragon just turned off Destiny so I got to go. Destiny awaits. Probably next is some kind of Netflix movie and snuggle, which I've become accustomed to forcing him to like.

My hair is wet and I smell like coconuts all over.

Goodnight!
....nope more football...yay reality man!
I may be back tonight to talk Three Ghosts some more! Love ya all!!!