Holiday

There is something about the holidays that makes me miss Adam...maybe it's because it's when we were together. He bought me an iPod for Christmas to work out with, and I did a lot!

It's been three years...and a helleva mess in between. I wonder if I will ever stop missing him. Certainly I have played out a lot more than what happened in reality...and not necessarily by choice.
My head does its own things. I am glad for the love I felt and that it lasts through bullshit. I don't think that part is scary...but maybe it is.

I don't know how it's all stemmed from a short time with someone, other than I had a plethora of psychological bullshit to work out on my own. I am overall happy though. Found a baseline of health and have applied to be on a state board...The Montana Peer Network.

Things are looking good with Dragon...yet.