Destiny Waits...

Hello Other side from the other girl.  The one who just got into the first real real fight with a Dragon.  I gave him a favored escape, and he took it. After the blog post earlier, I had the thought as I often had, that this Little Fish, deserved to have his own children.  I showed him a picture of his friends son, and Dragon being almost nine years my junior, should in fact have that right to have his own babies, and well I shouldn't be the one.  I didn't say it that way though. I just said it casually like me the prophetess invision him having a son before he is thirty, and well I want  a girl...and we both know that on this side of things I shouldn't actually have any more children, seeing how I am insane.

The fight wasn't about his baby though.  It was about mine, in silent thought and actually assumed the form of a $1500 washing machine that I broke EVERYTHING.  I washed a rug...he had told me not to and I went ahead and did it anyway, whats a rug to an expensive front loader anyhow?  Well warranty not found an hour later in this paperless age, I presume, it would be in fact on the Lowe's side of things.  I however come with no warranty.  I hope I don't trip out and wake up in Hooverland Hell.  Meaning that's what I call my hell and it has to do with vacuums. Destiny, some say its your own, I bet that mine is awakened in my nightmares and has little to do with my everyday choices.  You know whether to spiritually marry Jake, or decide between lifetime restraining orders, or the fact that I was just too much for a Dragon.

The warranty unsound led to the admittance that I was always a certain way perceived.  ALWAYS is word I hate to hear.  Its a lame word about me, that I do not in fact perceive of myself, but bide my time to know that it is in fact the way people view me in illness, which I have been in and out of all summer.  So I said "I thought you loved in spite of my illness."  Well its just the thought that counts right?  I am however endowed to the dead man, anyway.  Only someone other realm minded could in fact put up with me, and I am sure to have learned my self lessons, right?  Tap tap tap...on the keyboard, my hum, not my Iphone! My regular beauty with all the love of an ATOM.  Black and white and in between love notes I registered, that I am in fact insane.

The entire universe is asleep. And my boys were too much as well, and little was said to that effect, except goodbye. And I tried to be sweet, and give him a kiss good bye then...and no Dragon did not want a kiss good bye.  He deserves babies, right?  His own babies, not mine or my crazy head that wraps him up in some story of my own. A story of genetics and twists of fate relating us back to one another in a code.  Now that is fuked up right?  Who finds there matches in the lazy left or was it the right eye?  Ever so slight. Ever so slight me then. He had scars he couldn't remember and a brother with situs inversus. Hmmmmm....anyway I could write a book about the coincidences I found between us, and it could have been nothing, but my mind ticking away the time, and finding favor in the arms of a Fish.  Somehow a match to tally up matches, and sound financial backing...strong back he had the spine and back muscles of a horse.  Truly engineered and never needed a massage.  And here my half brother is in need of surgery, and I as I sit in this very place feel as the crushing blow my back is breaking in half.

Half what I want, and half not.  Choose right or left.  Choose a direction now, and come morning the world may not be so crazy. I will have to choose to serve God with more fervor.  I will and shall read the bible the "OLD" part now.  I havn't read a book in some time.  It will be good for me.  I ain't gonna freak and call him 50 times in the next few days...hopefully God willing I will have the strength to let go.

He deserves me, very much indeed.  I am deserved of love, as he is...but I wonder about the baby?  His versus, mine and our babies...hmmmmm, is the sound of time in the glass, and sand is my dunes...Destiny Waits.