Bedroom Folly Connection

Shallow seekers' bedroom folly...need not apply.
Whispers of eye contact, unmask trauma.
Something real.
Something terrifying to both.
A connectivity of energy, saved and sacred...
a stepping stone to the infinite.
A wonder of how could it have ever been so different?
How was I so sick, to not know this?
The bottleneck of emoticons, rest within the pages.
And we waited.
And I waited for this...unknowing what I was looking for at all.
An ambiance never found in the bottleneck.
A close encounter of the sixth kind,
as if in a dream to reveal an escaped prison cell of the soul.
A cell so small it was in the head...
and touched me ever so carefully.
Then drew back.
A drawn vessel of the aortic pulse, of the heart strings attached.
And the stepping stone to this one was an Adam.
And I could never felt or released the heart of Dragon, without that healing.
Without that time or revelation...
I could have missed Dragon's Castle keep me alive.
Guarding me in realms beyond where he sees...
A stronger silence, in a peaceful soul...where I am physical to him with touch,and sound mind.
And to remember somehow Dragon touching just my knee a year ago brought tears...
as if all our future was held in a capsule...
and the energy potent was there, for an unveiling depth of recovery.
And slowly, tentatively an appropriate trust ensued, as if practiced in a book beforehand.
As if one melted into the other, as if a concept of trust established boundaries.
And I am deeper and better for Dragon...
and he is a castle with windows and sunlight.
And from the windows I trust, though I do not know the future.
For the book goes on, and the story unfolds with magic that contradicts fear.
And there is a bridge near his castle...and I am halfway across it.
And as if peddling the tiniest scrap of faith. I pause...
                     and wait for him.