Vitals

Please come back.
Please.
"I can't I don't know how it works."
I am tired of repeating the day and night.
Circles around and around the sun...
Time of reaping help me keep sane.
Circles, circles!
Sand in time. Repeat.
Never there...never there.
Never complete...just breathe.
Mysterious mystery...come moonlight.
Repeat. Reiterate. Loops reminders...
Inside ventilation, draw the blood...
Exchange the change...rest. Rest.
Sunrise to my eyes seems delusion...
Steps retracing verbatim.
Arise. Arise. Arise.
Take the file from the blood...
Put it in the needle.
Organize.
Put it in ink.
Pin it down to one thought...
And bam like a gunshot.
Pain...think the hammer.
Thunk. Think. Thunk.
Split the mind from the matter...
And matter over mind.
I am frustration.
Circles. Circles.
Circuits. Cut. Cut.
Rapture. Rapture.
Please rapture.
Please.
Drop the blood shot eyes.
Stop.
Just stop and go to sleep.
Wake again to vitals.