Son shine star this Dustin...

As the characters development for my second book unfolds I get kind of excited how much they have changed in just a few years.
"I said wake up!...what do you think this is? Some kind of play ground or somethingf?"
Means gym class smells like yesterday's tacos and recess was our high light.

"Wee!!! Then. And I slid right into third base! Yup it was my kind of day...not to over think anything but take this dollar to the pop machine and make me change!
"I am telling you it is all going to be worth it..." And oops there goes another basket shot like my right and left hand know what they are there for...braiding hair? Um no.

I told you this. "Black, wake up! ...etched in increase its ease of morning slumber I heard it again! "Black wake up!"

Who is this Black,  but the handsome Dustin Black? This just in though! This is just a TelePrompTer again. The news is not real people don't die for shit like religious preference anymore now so they make up this screen and costs to raise money for certain causes. Like who would shoot up there fellows just because he was jealous of their "Grays Anatomy" right brains!

Surely you went left when I said right? Just another night babe. Let's lock it down.
"It doesn't matter what's in the rear view said amply invested Roger Kind...his investment so rich he wore the price right on his flushed face. The only thing he forgot to do when she started at Dunkin Doubtsides...was that she too was a baller Named Black. Number  32 or 23 you decided...but the clock read was 20:02 and that was a lot for a quarter.

Give me a minute I need to ice up and quench my electrolytes she said. Right and she air swooshed yet another difficult shot in the dark. Aces.