She Seizes

I walked on water to the porch...
A giddy happy day of trust.
Who shows to my door, walking zombies of history.
Snuffed out, other side bars knights.
Ghost rider Natives...see me and laugh left right arms bearing.

A shot at me.
A joke at my expense.
Evil night Mare plagues me, again.
And the gift was a silver buckle,
For a belt around me I don't have.

In that moment I saw pain in faces jest...
But they all laughed!
If only... If only I could see my fox beside me, my watcher.
I can only see what my eyes tell me.
And I no longer trust my eyes to see descriptions.

I feel I hallucinate justice...
Pain upon war...hierarchical trips cross country.
I have a homeless roommate...female perplexed.
I can't believe half the life she says.

Wear protection on guard, people guard your hearts...
And minds.
There is a thresh hold security breach...and my night mares can walk.
A million times told, what was the answer?
To my wake I know I wrote it somewhere.
We small are but in the rooms.

Room by room...weeded gardens...tall rooms.

John in the bible Jesus said so. Many rooms in many mansions.

Rooms.
Wombs.
Tombs.
Crypts and Bloods.

I beseech you answer my knocking knees...I can't breathe!
I can't breathe anymore.
Helped me I am a seizure.