Ready, Steady...Go!

Tell you what baby doll...close your eyes and take a left and I will go right.
If I don't meet you right back here, right on time don't leave, but don't wait!
There is something about this little circle town.
Something about the fair here!
Say it would take a entire lifetime to prove me right! But you never left!
Say not in this lifetime as a sentence pronounced another,
And have it be a clue.
Riddle me a thousand memories that lead to your essence...
And just like a Jack-in-the-Box, he will pop in over your shoulder.

What's love got to do with this? Obsessional obstinate trance.
For it sleeps and divides the sheets!
And the Sheeks from the Sharks.
And I can read a talliwager after the fact was written in some kind of stone.
Like the initials of lovers cast in iron upon a henge.
And built a city forged in depth beyond Grace's shadow!
Mystic laboratories of the saints to trust one another to remember...
Sights, tastes, smells,and a lil catnip mouse attracted my very own soul cat!
Did take home. Did you take my cats? My boy cats?

Super stick us with needles then and called them vaccines.
I took a shot of medication and the weight it seems daunting, but I believe.
What is under the weight and under the scars is so magnificently created and weaved!
Hallam Allah
Not afraid this Hillsong trust dark side weight!
Oh yeah!!!
Mercado does not doubt but only sun shines...and weeps aloud to the anguish of Your centuries.
Mercado...wake up! Me. Negro grown up wake!!!