Psychosis

 Just as I have thought, the psychosis sounds like a cocoon. So the place I set my mind… Is out of this world. And even as I read the past few weeks  over, I recognize that I only make sense to myself at that time. And if I were to try to go back and completely understand what I was experiencing during those times, I don't know if I would be able to. I do know all is a similar, linear storyline to me...and it is also scary to be in that place.

I kept waking up to the end of the world...I was excited! I was relieved...and then it was not so.
I don't know if I am a prophet...I don't know if I am the first or last one to know of hidden treasure, I just know I have this all inside me for a reason. I don't know the reason yet. But I am sure certain people would like to manufacture my psychosis with drugs...although it comes to me unknown in origin. Maybe I am possessed...but I did wake up and read the bible. Maybe I am just a spokesmodel of sorts that identifies with animals, more than humans in pairing.

Maybe my boyfriend is annoying playing video games right now. Maybe that's just too normal for me to vibe with. Idk.