I Forgive You.

You see there is this girl.
She stays with me for now.
She is drunken one hour.
She is crying and falling down.
I held her scars in my arms...
Her scars matches mine.
I held her as my own daughter.
I said who would be such a mother?
What if this was my drunken daughter?
In silent prayers, not so silent...
In tongues I do not know,
I had this conversation with the daughter I never had.
If we could turn back time?
If we could find our way?
If we could take back the ugly, and give bold?
If we couldn't cut and tear.
If tears became rivers so loud!!!
Rush us to the sea!
Set back this Molly to me!
Hallueuiah I don't know!
I said.
I whispered that "I forgive you."
And in that moment,
Of breath on breath...
Of sour smell beseech my memory.
I forgave myself, my daughter.
I love my mother.
And my mother loves me.
Oh drunken sister!
Mother loves you...
And mother loves me.
Sister.
Sister.
I forgive you.