Hero She Ma Truth...

You see it wasn't the first time...you see?
Reflections matched.
Hallways passed, walls talked.
Girls fought.
Called me names...and gave me advice.
Do this...do that and he'll like you.

Well.

We played sports together...you know.
Like baskets and four squares and tied the knots of tug of war...
And I'll be, I'll be, oxen free!
Red Rover and "Smear the Queer."
I am sorry but it was the name of the game!
Let's retitle its "Smear the Queen."
She's a trusting one.

I had a birthday...
I won a title...
I was love of my own kind,
And then I was nothing but a remnant.
Some silk cloth left inside me, was pulled out bloody messy garbage heap.
Some destination unravels in that Drama Center ER.

And some life returns.
And if you angle it a certain way,
It looks like an embryo...maybe "Frozen's Disney?"
Destiny at least...put your shockers on.
I'm deep nuts!!! I am a bleeding marry me...

I am white.
He was a Black...
He smiled and made each other laugh...
And truth be broken alabaster...he was my first love,
Sober.

Sober first love that never hurt me.
Sober first love that can never leave me...
Wanders this world making noise.
I hear him.
Jake the Pirate Black, is honored Raposa.

Hmmmm....sound in the glass.
Hmmmm...Hiss time is up.
Hmmm...heart string song,
Hum hum him sing along...

Your old lady who???