Godlovesall

Blankey statement. It's true.
If we weren't such a rainbow at this point,
How could he extend the promise to never flood the earth?
In my dissertation of sorts, I decided on reincarnation of sorts.
That we have all been "that person."
You know the one hated, ridiculed and rejected.
You know that "loner" type.
The ridiculous mockery of the one, two, drunk.
The last word in the Old Testemwnt is "curse."
And that was upon the land, right?
If a church is the people, than the land is blight and storms to pass.
The land is also on people, from dust to dust.
A churning pool of genes.
Counting, like the headdress of a native feathers tallied...
On ten fingers and ten toes those healthy babies are born.
Legalized deaths, count the toll...in a chain reaction process,
So vast...so spectrum vast, an array shoots down the clever.
Handed the gun to a "doctor," who blames the society created for creation.
Who blames the drug dealers?
Who blames the victims? And who?
But the farm a suit ick call companies take the prophets?
Tragic Kingdom flip side controversy government well fair.
Side effects on the wheel of color, and anarchy so deep it's revolutionary!
Praise the Lord everlasting Father...my last name is Black.
Not mine skin or mine eyes, to see this tone?
His ringing telephone cellular service entrapped me with freckles, and scars on white.
The cutting edge can sir of skin left side thick scar, a Trust reminder.
That we shall see freedom ring!
Let no man pass us under, or not under his children put first name Sirname!
Callers the Elijah...so many!
So many can proclaim, "I have been here too!!!"
I have felt the stab wound to my back.
The cold shoulder in the slammer deal.
The unweilded shank in my eyes, that see disdain.
The fear in his eyes that look down upon me.
Human cry.
Human cry.
Human cray cray! Pay you, must pay!
Did not my Silent Samuel "God gave me," play the harmonica?
Didn't we in Accord Honda write a book?
Didn't I shower in my same place, where you saw me unclothed and disregarded?
Didn't I melt into that Pot of Gold!!!
I hunkered down, and my hair dripped with diamonds.
Glistening white diamonds, never to sincere reach the left hand.
Human cry.
Human cry.
To claim rejoice in divorce and Sings of Solomon...
Hero She Ma history, is just enough to make me say.
"I have been here."
You have been here.
Whether we recognize our bought streamline of blood.
We are bought with a price and it's better than thousands of silver and gold.
And.
More or precious than rubies can be.
And we turned over that rock on the mountain together in the fought over land dispute.
And we fought so long...
And all that rock ever said or had to offer was "peace on earth."
And in a millisecond of germ warfare...we were all annihilated in the conception of an unwanted child.
And begin.
Adam meet Eve.