For Instances...

In the blink of on eye He says...
Faster than a speeding bullet.
This is easier than a rich man to get through the eye of a needle.
You must have been "born rich!"
You have expensive taste!
Look into the wishing well!
Look into the mirror, which is the wishing well!
Oh please make me pretty when I grow up!
Oh Cinderfella!
Boy oh boy, it's a girl?
She is senior cheerleading in her dreams again! Again!
And she only made freshman year? Why?
Queer bait and hook.
Queens. New York dressed in drag!
Tell me my "dreams" mean nothing!
Tell me again, "Hiss."
Teach me not to wake up with not a thing on my mind...choking on the air?
Tell me I am ridicule.
Tell me I never amount...dreamer.
Tell me I am worthless trash!
Liar, liar pants on fire! Infantile?
Infant sleeps?
Infants' drool, Srilanka gifts.
Candy? Aunty! Give me more! More!
Give me the best! Make me idolize women's clothes,
And perfume and product!
And brands, yes brands, waists of money.
Give me liberty or give me troops! Amen!
A fluent dread of nightmares; from my hairy chin, to my chubby belly cursed with hormonal in balance!
Curses. Purses and Pirates loot!
Goody bags. Trick or treat, lost love ones?
Lost to me? Reality. Really?
I spy a pocket lipstick...red like feathers headdress, natives.
Father Time save me...ancient warriors await me.
Laughter abandons next year,
Bones feel it.
Godlovesall16... Sweet 16...
Sixteen candles not a dream.
I am going back to sixteen.
In dreams.
I was straight out the gate a rich girl...


Holy shit!!!