Flurry

In a flurry of excited I felt butterflies!
Sown something's happening!
Just a hint of glimmer that I am part of something bigger.
When the massive neon lights have shouted to me time and again.
I shriek! I shudder! Could this have been in slumber?
Could I have awoke, in the midst of my Father, after yesterday's trials?
Could I have turned this corner again and again?
Could this spirit ripped inside me see, if everyday seeing was believing.
If they naysayers had no say!!! They don't say at all!
A game! A game! And I was the winner....again and ago!
A thrilling journey while others complacent and mundane.
To find Hope and Resurrection in the morning drip expresso.
To funnel flurry excitement in The Calling.
Hero She Ma!
Hero She Ma!
The battle runs Nye!
Miranda Lynn Nehus Dye...follow the red bricks.
Mason constructed Lane Shepherd wrote!
Begat Sarah! Begat Rose. Be at peace.
For the flowing of the darkness and fear is only a horizon stampede!
It is only the sun rising out of Babylon...
Out of the sweet Misty Due!
A stirring of dust profit speak...medic! MEDIC!
Apollos tourniquet.
And I won't bleed out.
Spirit survive grows stronger and the flips is mattered,
And the hue of due is ripened for the picking!
Pluck those chickens and make chicken nuggets for the trays.
Cafes whistle hums of drones to peace.
Function.
Junction.
Passionate flurry, you picked me!
Guide me through this days maze...
Passionate flurry super seeds featured fear.
Draw up the map.
I am here. In Bill Town...
Transcode my coordinates and pay my dang stud aunt loans!
Brothels could do a quicker job,
But here we are brothers...protect.
Brothers love their sisters...misters and drivers.
Esta loca en la cabeza...ring me up Scotty!
Buy that latte, Hose Cuervo...the night is still young.
Just one drink please?
I told her no!