EBs and Flows

Emerge guys broad cast system...
Catapult this life into harvest!
Make my ER Bullshit bill go up...
Up and away!
Count my blessings hatched!
Count me into his harm a suit I call world.
Medicines?
Thank you, tripping Daisystem awards go to?
Thank you roll call!
Thank you alarm!
Thank you mourning!
Hank you ardent giver!
Loved the flowers!
Loved the poems!
Loved Your arms held high!
Touch down Goal and Fuels!
Believe.
Believe I do!
Love you father love you brother!
Love your sister and you mother!
I love my sons!
I love my sons!
Medicine?
I will take this shot!
I will take your ill and make it write.
We will.
Love.
Rocks the cats' paw!
Love I said...
Love one another!
And who thee we'd love?
First love, second?
True love waits no longer...
For it is written.
I love my sons!!!
I have two! Too I have to!
I get too!
Where are my boys!!!
Love endures all things.
Love endures the medic field.
Love endures he soldiers.
Love endures and secures our place.
At the lunch table.
Amen.