Black...WakeUp!

Middle night coincidences that she saw him again, so it were...so it was. Her love invested has now become a trilogy of dark haired men from dead to living. It wasn't "Dustin" Black, it was a Jake and a Justin, and still of course Adam.
What they didn't represent in the heart spaces was the time, wrinkled between love and time itself. An ongoing date night she had dressed up to see Jake,  who was in fact deceased. Who could blame her though, that is what insane people do. They weep and wallow in the past haunted by a soul so limitless He steps on her toes, and she begins dancing a ballet she never learned. With fire of fury she was 15 again waiting to meet up with a love lost to innocence, of some thing that had never begun. Crazy she put on a green dress and pulled on a pink lace top over it and put on the bracelets Jake's mom has given her. Even though it had been put to yard sale no one has taken it this time.

Then there was this "Obey" shirt she had bought for Adam as a "trust fund" darling...it just meant something to her, but yesterday she gave it away, exclaiming that she had the shirt in a picture,  and mentioned in a book so that she didn't need to hold onto it indeed. There was something. Some things are free when you meet a young woman in a pysch ward who has nothing but herself. You give of what you can so I outfitted her with half my wardrobe again.

If you haven't noticed by now when I say she, I can usually mean I. I hope that is certainly confusing enough. So there that night in the pink lace and green mock childhood two hours getting pretty after a week long hospital stay...I was ready for Jake Black to pick me up. So ready and a little nervous.
Can you imagine mine tendency in beliefs that he would be there my love? Cheshire smile and heart of gold. And all a figment of my happiness. The happiness I had let unfold with Adam, 20 some years later...my black haired boys.

It was Dragon at the door.