Rage into the Light

Take me back to when I was blind...deaf and dumb.
When You released this upon me Lord with a cold slap of chains in human form around my wrists? What were you thinking upon me God? What is your dream for me to see all this suffering?
Can I right it at all?
Can the slaying of demons inside ones soul release them into the atmosphere of frenzy?
Because there is such upheaval of Flatt...and pain. And so much pain that I feel it  to my core and everything in me wants to black it out. This rotten putrid society's filth and conspiracy of drug lord nation, pharmaceutical manslaughter Giants. This ripple effect down line to my men...to my loves, to my hearts once was,  and you take them! And you... the enemy, my governing body of greed...mutilate my men...my forces...my fukn warriors, and you trample on their childhood dreams and claim rights to their very captivation, you hold them in bondage as slaves, and put the needle in my lovers' veins.

You are the enemy and you have come to close to my home. My brother? My high school sweetheart? My first love and best friend in sixth grade is dead? My junior high crush as well? Who else will you strip away? My own sons? Taking men. That is exactly what is going on.
Call my life the male holocaust then...and it is so apparent you defiling slimy worm of a snake, Hiss!

You are making trades!
Healthy male trades!
But lo and behold an army rises up and the very deathly sorrow you put on me tonight for even the closest to me, be gone?

I am telling you Hiss...
That you may no longer.
Because these men you've destroyed and leveled below ground.
I can hear them on the other side.
And with the mightiest of Lambs turned Lions...
Let me hear that battle cry tonight...
And let the sky reign this angel army of attic sons.
And let's reverse that Order...

Hiss you are a sniveling little  bitch, and how many times have I stomped on your neck and cut of your air supply? Do you not know you are defeated? Just me a little girl, and I have stomped your very neck off, myself a million times over! Had I not practiced in my sleep for seventeen years...would I have the faith, and grace,  and fukn brazen words to say???

 And by the power of the light and the sirens say...snivel Hiss tonight is not your night.
I can feel it in the air,  bitch it just ain't your night.