Prove it.

Approval from Simple Simon...I trust as gifted as I?
I trust he gets it.
I trust not simple at all.
I trust that he couldn't possibly be so angry or so afraid?
I've explained myself clearly???
If ever was a challenge to build something of art?
I...ummmm...
Tis this.
This time created in space between I was no one to love no one.
And now this epic saga in my mind.
And the chatter and laughter proves it.
No one pays attention?
No one sees this as a story worth telling?
If ever so blatant a force against me,
I shall call it out!
If ever I stand alone, it was for you.
Prove it?
Prove what I can do?
Prove myself true?
Cannot the bend, break?
Their laughter is so much like a nightmare...
Mocking me?
So blatant the opposition and ignorance.
So blatant I am not cool or anything gifted?
So ego I tell you what!!!
God built this for me.
This cavernous trilogy never ending story...
And only in rebirth Simon, will I prove to you.
It's true.
It's true.