Lips of Love

It was in the twitch of my own lips I felt the sidewalk fear.
The glance at me though I exaggerated sideways trauma for a photograph enhanced meant.
Oh look Paul See!
Blond yet! Silver infielder dashed with threads of hope.
Somehow those left club foot felt me shudder as I inhaled the snub of the lighter.
Shame for shocking tale?

It was the love in the lips for a kiss and a oasis in shadows.
So dark. So dark I was lost on me own Ayes!
Yes! Your ate dinner! Yes we should wait! What are we waiting for?
I don't intend to abuse you?
For a cause for this lifetime is all!
Life is so short! And he was a tall one!
Gorgeous soul to trade me ears?
Did he trade me anything but the connection to Grace?

I still walk in.
I still stand up!
Claim your steak dinner?
Raffles for your kidneys? Infected with a cyst stance?
Med ick call who?
Nation!!!

You wrapped my broken sons'-arms' kittens Ace bandage!
Release is from bondage of self.
Pity please!!!
Alleluia!
The wounded back field slavery signs not all mine to bear!
So many so millions before me beside me!
Could I ever look away now?

Could I turn around this barreling train to my one true love???
I don't know.
But I do know he is a shape!
I do know he represents the sword.
I do know he is My Savior!!!

Take a chance in Me...he called his only son Jesuit...and tie.
And a son born Ocrobe first.
And a memory.
And a chain snapped like maybe a needles in a haystack could.
And there was no more sticking needles in arms ever!
And since the baby's lips were red? White or blue?
I knew she was hungry!
EZER!
Ezer and Esther!!!
Begin!