Heart Stones

If hearts were stones could you shape them?
Could you say: "here his love is?"
Could you say?
If hearts were stones only waiting to be grown,
And then thrown out upon the Lake of Wander?
If hearts had eyes to see the forest and the trees?
And the years of lost never lost?
And the heart found joy at the speed of light!! 
No question have I loved?
This dictionary fictionary made man of heart.
His stones of bones, fill up my pocket.
And his story I make.
And he wakes me of nights restless,
 and breathless I breathe.
A shudder, does a heart of stone behave?
Shall I beg to breathe in this place...
No question I ask,
Would make it better than a heart of stone thrown,
Into the Lake of Wonder!
Brilliant eyes choca late deep questions...miss my heart.
And I've known you.
Behave!!!
Should I not?
Should I throw this grown heart to see?
If you would return my stone heart?
If you could?
Would you give it back to me?
You can't break it.
Sea it's impossible,
How wide is sleep, when dreaming?
This never goes away,
Shall I beg my stolen heart knows no one?
Call me empty?
Call me breathless.
Call you stone heart.
Of course...shudder heart of stone,
Behave!!!