Freedom

Shallow sideways she falls asleep...
Inside is something worth keeping.
Inside is something unexplainable and every night...
Every night she dreams in visions.
And to explain?
She cannot.
And so just to say "God I do not know what You do."
When they say they hear and know?
They don't and they can't fathom, and so I just don't say.
I can't explain and no I do not know.
Starting this writing and this timing unsure...
Scripted miraculous for me somehow.
And this normalcy wanted from others, and expectancy of who I am?
And this huge huge huge job I think I have...
I have to handle two worlds?
I have to figure this out?
I have to stay where my boys are...I have to act.
I have to act and be brave and follow a path I do not know.
And she screams.
Because to talk about insanity is insane...and she cannot be that.
And to not understand?
And to not know the next step?
And to be unsure and insecure?
And yet have faith that the two worlds will collide!!!
And within power of mind I can trust...
That all things I know not, will be made known...
And the dream within dreams of love and hope and trust...
Will be made plain.
And the vindication of the unseen will happen...
And I will no longer live in stigmatic views and chains.
And I shall be free as she is meant to be.
Free.