Flatt Fee Lawyer

With a psychotic little giggle...um I have felony court tomorrow, and no lawyer!
And reason I say it's a psychotic giggle is it's a little ironic and a lot strange, that I feel I have like the Montana civil rights case of the century, and I am just gonna get forgotten like everyone else!
No lawyer?
No public defender?
Like I put in an app and was told I would be assigned someone.  Follow up, and the one that was assigned to me said he wasn't...which also happens to have been my lawyer all along who never got paid, who really "thinks" my case could help change laws in our state,  regarding mental health rights, but not unless he gets paid right?

Like why and who the hell would do like a "pro bono" case on something that could make him famous?  Like anyway who wants to do something or help someone just because it's the right thing to do anymore? I guess Rosa Parks must have had a real good fukn lawyer huh? And the witches of the infamous witch trials, yeah they had good lawyers too, pretty sure of it???

Anyway I ain't black, nor a witch...but the level of stress I have been put through in Flatt is enough to hog tie a hog...and probably...just probably I can live happily after ever with lawsuits left and right and start suing government agencies galore for turning a blind eye...aka Disiablity Rights, Human Rights of Montana??? The sneering, lying, therapist who labeled me violent after knowing me a month? No I mean her board and malpractice insurance. How about the largest hospital for profit in four state region? And last but not least, the mental health court?

I've kind of been waiting for the camera to come out and say "gotcha" or something...cause some real done fucked up shit goes on around here! Real done fucked up shit! Way too ironic. So that, or I am waiting for two worlds to collide and set me free to ConCord...okay anyway one of these things should be happening soon.

So do I need to murder someone to get a lawyer? Cause like I texted someone two years ago,  and it's like I attempted murder up in this little town per se', going downtown like I at least smacked him or something lol?

What the flying creaking heck Lord?

Amen.