Federal Isaac

I meant "federalize it" but the I Phone says what is wants, I kid you not...and I just go with it.  Something to end the beginning of these tales of woe, per se'...its about a delivery date!  When the baby bells at the hospital were played at the same time,as I "crossed over" I understood, but only on like the millennial time.  Were they the baby bells that a baby had been born?  Was it my cookoo clock, or a rooster in the AM?  Charming yet alarming those cocks! And yet, and yet it was only a little healthy baby Adam! I screamed with ex Stacy!  Stacy the man name. And if the Coals were so "Evil," why don't you put them in the Cans, and sell them at a Market! Anyway I do digress my harrytage, NOT!!!


Anyway there we were all in our finest gowns.  If you didn't velcro the backside your ass was grass, and they were all gonna smoke you...but yet only in your own head were you ever and "edible" or "smokable" type of meat to be devoured!  They all didn't ask you, or tell you to hop in that oven, and while the children ate the Candy off the house...they would await you to figure it out!  Say things like "WHOA she is quick???"  (witted) and she is so (stupid) Stupendously gift Ted!  She is always late?  Red dot forehead then!  Remind her in my high heels and sundress then that it is time for the party!!! We are all going to be on that beautiful ship!  What's the name of it "HUN" called a man to a woman...

"The Titanic."

What? __andy YOU who? She is back in the birthing room again?  What? But look at the date and look at the time! Its almost her own mother's sister's father's birthday and she doesn't understand what the CROSS means...?  WAIT? DOES ANYONE KNOW RIGHT NOW????  Arrgghhhhhh! We are all later gaters!  "Let's do this faster...as a plan!" Now get four on the couch, its a game we played a lot. "You are so RANDY! What a clever name!!!" lol

First one to cross their legs in this room is a rotten egg!!! LMAO!!!

Loopers. End times...end murder.  Federal Laws Save Lives.  Federal Isaac.


To be contunued until the Passover! Look at that Little Peanut! His heart beat at HELLO!!!