Blank Paige

As the tidal wave grew near,
I stepped out and she was there.
Another to confirm that along I was just fine.
And that the safety net was in fact just right there.

Because that thought occured...
that after all I have been through on a bad day...
the other side was always clearer!
When I stepped into the light and asked to be made strong.
He has.

Somehow someway lovely bones have been x-rayed.
Somehow my broken bones matter and recollect a story of pain.
Strife undo the back bone, and in its place a due date.
A confirmation on a health ticket.
Not for me?
For another then?
That is okay, just Paige someone next.

Promise me you won't forget,
how beautiful your gift is the day you were told...
from the Lord.
You are a Princess.
Because you are My daughter.
and no reflection of thicker hair or fancier clothes...
will ever, ever steal that from you.

Now read ahead, between lines if you must.
I have learned to trust my mind, because of the Holy Spirit!
Imagine in all this chaos, to know and trust.
Mined mind!