YA THAT FEMALES A KNOCK OUT!

Mama said Knock you out!

Somebody done messed with the wrong girl!

Black Lives Matter.

And if you type in google "Girl boxing knockout"

Do you know what you get?

Topless women holding a pose with their gloves.

Now what kind of message is that sending?

IMA KNOCK EM OUT.

Stand them up...KA POW.

Dominoes.

Or maybe a TV series about a socially awkard lady stalker, who fights social systems strategically being educated by the very city that now seeks to destroy her.

Americorps Volunteer in Service to America 07 to 09.  DOOM DOOM DOM

Americorps VISTA gets no attention behind bars.  What will she be wearing today?  And will she get her teeth knocked out for being precieved as a snooty bitch when really she is just quite innocently "Super Awkward Girl..."

And she puts on her cape, its striped and she remembers the Pantene commercial..."Don't hate me because I am beautiful!"  HATE ME BECAUSE I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS!!!  Please stigmatize me, and label me and push me down...tell me I am nothing if I can't work 9 to five!

One way or the other this brilliant beauty will be paid for by the goverment!  She is worth about $850 in her disability wage which will now be directed at the prison...her med ick caid and med ick care will also be funneled into the system.  Where as on the outside she is paying $1 per presciption we can charge the taxpayers even more for her care!!!

This disabled lunatic does not deserve to be free!  Now if she was a Physician illegally prescribing hundreds of pain pills scripts into our city she should have a good lawyer, get to keep her licencse, be sent to a posh treatment center, and keep on trucking!!!

Well funk I went to ULTRA SOUND OFF school didn't I?

Don't I have a business degree?

Ain't I sober?

Ain't I the lucky one educated for free by VISTA, as to what exactly are our problems here?

Didn't I stand in front a fukn semi for Obama for about 29 seconds when he visited MT in 2008?...well didn't I?

I've got my gloves on.  AND I GOT NO MONEY.

Let's see how it goes ya'all!!!  K. O.