Truth is...

She sway against the window, must do something.
Must save this worlds pain somehow she she sees ahead.
And there they were these two connected people making an ex symbol,
Outside her psychiatric window.
They were like pea pods and not wind nor rain would keep them from clinging together. It looked very special to me as inlaid their and watch the law of attraction.
.............,,,
Something was that made me angry and the gesture was broken glass.
Just a glass picture of flowers about my past.  That's how it was and happened to be taken away that day...that's why they call it window pain!

And I gained 11 pounds in a week at the hospital. These pills are not for me. Toxic.
My souls empty, my kids and plan for a job are done.

I wouldn't wish illness like this on my worst enemy which is the devil.

Goodnight.