Swing Gently

Softly she waits for broken nothings...
Sifting her toes in the middle of vanity.
Eleven pounds from a week of meds...nasty.
Sickness shudders sick of those hallucinations.
Cut the costs for sanity she breaches the break.
Tides away may take for love she never fails.
She sees your dull outer cloak and adjusts your color...
Tepid as it is pales to her cheeks.
Sings a song of sadness tonight.
Nothing amore' nothing amore'
Tis nothing but love a more'
Tis nothing but pain of age and distant fight.
With their giddy nothingness chatter chatter...
Life of this fantasy.
Someday to tell all I saw...
Someday to rest.
Someday to beat theses drums.
She is in the nothingness this Eve.
She cries in her sleep and the shadow just leaves.
Heart have heart ache breached my trust.
You've done nothing nothingness to fall from grace.
It is only in dreams and visions I make.
And below the gulley and below the barrels of gun powder.
I left you a sonnet of love begotten fire and flame.
I am not for this time...desire has a name.
Still filled with fire.
Still kindled hour of wanting.
Still twisted inside until I can hear your voice.
Will you ever stop???