Sure Bright Ain't she?

Shore light. Son is shorn.
The eagle is bald and the sin is shining.
Trickle effect Black and Sheri and Dan,
Set his shackle freedom diamond roughage,
Though he's great Shawshank Redemptions' blessed Hilary.
Faith should couple with the hounds side...and then we all share the same blood.
With their pearls of swine thrown at my very feet I shall mix my tears and spit shine their shoes?
Sunday morning is going to string up those father figures and send them to the trenches,
With mama's little Johnny stuck to her hip and playing with my dolls.
Tractors Paul is running low on gas aging in the heat of his moonshine issues.
And Darma my aunt's cigarette habit costs more money than a full gallon of milk!
It's in the sixes now, and when we laughed and smoked and snuck around back to hustle the bakers bread, this known killer was a quarter. And I mean to Washington to say Black or White Josh or Jake they ain't messing around.
Son is shine. Sham is rocking. Knees knocking to a preachers door never more. When that bottle hits the trigger you know?
I said did you know?
I asked you a fukn question, Abraham linking?
Because when you ripped me in two and split my mind, don't you think I would recall my end line?
Push me back?
Further to the back of the line? Mutate my sisters and shame my own sons misters?
Bag those berries and twigs and dis appropriate a legion of spirits of poverty on my men ?!??????
Cocky up on the rooster aren't you crow?
Made out of a coward because money don't buy mercy!
And the lioness is about to devour, cause she is Mother Earth.
And you told her she was only a Germ in a cough!
A German cough! Agnes Sunheight! Swig fail!!! Swig fraugten tag!
Shins hears list! Beggin fort Norton. Dreams cycle Aston Cohen tools!!!
Speeches spoken Nita forlorn bitta!
Turkish understood today at Hardees!!!
Guess who got to only keep her tongues...
Long ago I heard a song € heart beat πŸŽ―πŸš‚⌛️πŸ‘“πŸ”‘πŸ”―πŸŽ§πŸΌπŸ‘‘
And she reversed hatten Dragons numirous told titles!!!
And she set them down before the more and frank less cents!!!
And with her God they set back time Bonds!
And God said set their be Rights!!!
Call Carmen!!!
He will call back Marley!
And Black as Michael all Jack son's shall be!!!
And buy Marx he shall March until the Dawning of Ma Bell, a Lindsay John's son's baby on the way!
And yes we all praise Taco John's Jesus loves Mexicans!!!
And if I spin it all out in the battle of my arms falling off and my back is broken?
Who is you to be token on that weed Miranda writes of 1978.
Give me my land or shoot me a text lol!
I told you I could read lips.
I apologize for trying to get away with the Sui Dui...pie.

Good night Maryland! Laurel that is...