Platform

Did they give you the platform because of my agenda?
Did God roll out our red carpet, as we walked down that aisle?
Afraid of victimstance circumstance?
You are so beautiful, dont you know it?
The last time I saw you, 
I can remember a glimmer in my eyes.
Sparkling as you hung me up by my neck,
To judgement surrender, Aye Peter?
This girl turned earthangel...post seclusion to enemy trade.
Down the river. Sold. Down the river. Sold as a slave.
She meets the Master and she has shaken the enemies hand.
She knows their hideouts and their ins and outs.
With the scars and skills of a warrior...she sets their feet straight in the traps.
Follow me into the darkness says of Hiss...
For the way to the light, and both sides night, is right though this tangled mess of curly black hair.
She sees three generations fall into the pit, and there had been a transferance between good and evil.
She shot straight up out of her sleep and looked in fear at Adam next to her.
She gathered her things in the middle of the night.
And ran. And ran.
She could not believe.
But no it can't be?
No it can't be real? 
I love the enemy?
And the Master nods in Approval.