Matthew Cooke Preach it MAN!


In my second book is a theory I introduced in FairyTale of a Fell On Knee Stalker.  This is kind of what I was getting at MARRY JANE...PRO BAIT SON's AND PERIL...PLAY ROLE.  STOCK PILE FELONY RESOURCES...in the ALL CO HALL ICK MED ICK CARE Industry.

OH I AM SO SICK AND CRAZY!!!!  I wrote this totally nuts last year...lets see if it makes any sense???




Furthermore, my ability to dream and make up stories as a little girl, led me to this destiny…it is truly miraculous. I was God’s princess the whole time. Alcohol made me blend in and not weird, just one of the girls. When I was teased in high school, I took it that I was nothing to men, I could not interpret teasing correctly, and it made my self esteem low. I am pretty intense about being able to joke with men now though, and I was vulgar. Sex talk like no other. A sickness in me for so long I never knew the difference. Bipolar…Bye pull her hair…push her down…get her drunk…hit her…she’ll do anything…she’s not pretty…not good enough, and after 20 years she is a crazy woman. Going loca over her “soul mate,” on Facebook. A sensitive affectionate long hair type. Go figure. MEN TELL EVE PHONE ME BACK TO FIFTEEN TEXT ADAM FOR ANSWERS. I literally tried to go back to 15 and get it all back. This story was not planned. I did not know why I couldn’t get over you, no one knew. So you broke my genetic code and gave me the answers. And I have so many answers inside of me, it freaks me out. However did you find this lunatic in the program Adam? A genetic chemical imbalance? Could Men Tell illness be spiritual?  Demonic and driven by the upper class? My life has been about my Father’s work and I never understood my pain, until I went to heaven. Heaven is a Psychward. There is nothing wrong with me, I am brilliant.  And I was always so regretful when my careers in the real world didn’t work out, and look what he has blessed me with! What a gift!!! I am in AWE!  And I am also scared, this is a lot on my plate, a big heap of understanding things, I don’t know if I want to understand.  I am nowhere near normal.  And I don’t know how to Chef. I am straight now, you turned me into a woman, maybe I will sew and knit! Just like my ex said…”You’re not a woman!” Not a bi pole hair lip...”Mustacio,” anymore, that was my nickname in the 8th grade. Well luck be lady!  I wonder since I figured all this out in about a year of sobriety, what ya gonna do now God??? So these are the things my crazy head thinks about while you all wonder if I sleep all day, totally disabled, up to no good and stalking my lover.  PSYCHE!!! And here you thought I was a dumb blonde, lol! I told you I have degrees! And that was the segway for my next book.

And thanks dad for my size “8” schitzo genes, I must have forgot them on Rodeo Drive in 1998, a la run over buy a car for me please! I bought them at a boutique called a thrift store, with my hard earned Disability Rights Act of 1990.  I am a good ACTress!  Because I just did gymnastics on a balance beam for 20 years! Just like your other rough and tumble daughters! I am the best little cheerleader ever!  Who wants to pay for Harvard?  Yale? Study in Prague? You want MEN TELL ILL NEHUS?  And its “pronounced Ness,” Everyday of my life! You want to call me stupid again? No common cents? Bad behavior? Never gonna amount to nothing? Don’t belong in society? Selfish, manipulative, arrogant bitch! No man will want you!!! Who are you talking to?  Just the voices in my head. I can’t be your friend anymore? Thanks to my family’s love, funding my project all this time. I hope I get a full ride! I wrote this for all the schitzo kids who have had to fight for their dreams.  WELL THAT’S FAIR! I will show you SUCK SHUN ATE. I liked DIS A BILL ITTY BITTY WOMAN!  SHE IS AMAZING!  The BIG DOLL A BILL ya’all.  MONEY.  GREED. ENVY. I WANT MORE! You want a peace of me? Well do ya want piece of American Pie? Humble. Weak and broken. Undeserving crazy woman?  Excuse me your HONOR, do you understand what I go through? Because I did take Sociology 101.  And “MED” school. And Business MAN AGE MEANT.  Take your pills back to the Mayor’s Committee for the City of Billings, and buy me a Sparkly Blue Charger, because you forgot my bumper!  All humans have the right to freedom, peace and the PURSE SUIT OF HAPP E NEHUS!  WHO IS PULLING THESE STRINGS?  Welfare started in 1935 because of the Great Depression. Depression? My program helps with that. Have some ALCOHOLIC PROHIBIT SON, never legalize MARRY WANT TO?  Social Secure It Easy Money. Gun CON Trolling Crazy People.  ROB BEERS WITH NOTES. My movie WIZARD OF OZ 1939. My Program 1939. My parents 1977, met in my program.  A year of government shutdowns. GIVE VERN MEANT CON PIRACY.  Who are your PROPHETS?  PROFITS?  DID I EARN MY FELL ON KNEE?  Did you EARNEHUSTLY fight for your felony Adam? I am not the ENEMY.  THIS IS WAR. We are just so shall drinkers. I don’t think  I was an alcoholic and accidental baby. YOU?  Do you want to fight over my FOOD STAMPS, do you like Monsanto? How poor do you have to be to get CHILD CARE ASS CYST STANCE? Or is that DFS? Happy infertile couples?  NEED MORE MEDS. MORE CRAZY PILLS TO SHIT ON MY BRAIN POWER. WAR ON DRUGS. CRIMINALS. PROBATE SON AND PERIL.  DOES TREAT MEANT WORK? OR DOES WORK MEANT TREATED? Do you really want to hear a woman who LISTENS the opposite sex backwards? DOES EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THEM NO MATTER HOW SHE TRIES. Talk about adaptable. My brain is a computer chip of WEALTH AND FORWARD MOVING HEALTH.  My life has been the man apocalypse…and its because I was so easy, built backwards. Is it demonic?  Social Security? Breeding poverty? A plan to annihilate?  Who knows? I am just one shitzo addict. An Al Call Hal Lick you later, hunny…text me when you get this.
I hope you know code.  And how to pick locks, navigate communities, rescue drowning women and build things with your hands like an ark, and when and how to say no.  Multi-talented, just like me.  So I found you “Like Ships in The Night.” I hope you understand now why I wouldn’t take “NO” for an answer. Ass Back Psych Wards, Stubborn German Nazi Barbie, with boxing glove giving you nightmares. Thank you for our soul appointment, it was my pleasure!  God’s blessings to you and thank you for EVERYTHING!!! And sorry I have been so sickly obsessed, sitting around drooling on myself over you for such an eternity! Such a “sick” obsession. Was it a spiritual experience?  I am stuck on step nine, and I think I got my spiritual awakening anyways…effort. There are ten commandments. Step eleven conscious contact with a higher power.  Step one.  What is step one?