His Assistant

I am hesitant to move forward for no trust this particular man.
Never have I trusted many for that matter.
I full blown trusted Adam, as if I were learning how to trust God in the image of man...
As if it were, (and it was)the first time I have fallen completely into the arms of the Savior.
A Trust Fall with amazing progression of character complicated by minuscule legal issues...loomed large.
For what can man do to me under the protection of the Creator of the Universe?
Had I not trusted one human man on this earth on paper no less...would I have walked through the darkness, and come to see both sides?
For I have seen my crown on the other side and no matter what happens in this short life,  I know and have faith that my God is higher.

Why would this man want to make me a millionaire?
Why would he pour his money into me? What are his motives?
I sense why not I venture my own way...I am leary of said man blind siding me...
Take this heart risk for green? When a daughter of Sham needs no green, except for the weeds of her very own garden???
Thorns and thistles to dig up, and unearth to make ready and expose the enemy, which is the root of all evil? When someone says here is all this??? Here you go? What is the catch? Yes what is the catch?
When someone says yes great story, and yes great Mental Health Care Reform plan, and Yes, you can be of help, and yes we should help you...and so on...and then let's you drown in the system as if you had neve made eye contact? Yes, man! It was you! And you! And you! And should I die to be heard? Or will I live to be ignored on the Land of the Free money?

Just wait sister! Wait years in pain! Wait for your ship to come in! Let me blow smoke in your engine so it's seems like we are moving and circle around issues for tens of years! We will never reach shore but here woman "run my business," and completely distract you from your real goals, so you never follow what Gods wants, you follow their green!

And see she says to Shams sons...the sons and daughters who cried at night when their dreams were stolen inch by inch by American greed, swallowed up into systems, created to contain a drop of hope to catalyst the working class into slavery. Feed the machine booze, drugs...prescribed or not, addict the masses, to being ill! And that to create social service programs that repeat and enforce the cycles! Call me a fukn Well that's Fair Baby from the 70s...and I will show you proof that's these systems were created to strangle me in my cradle! And that's why I was born to scream!!! I got a ultra sound degree, and had to take Sociology 101 America!  One percent actually allowed the American Dream so that he other 99 percent will believe it's real! It's a system!

Dude I guess I am pissed off this morning!!! I guess my route to all my plans is just a man that makes promises, and then won't return my calls! Go fukn figure! Really stupid of me to think someone would buy me a house and help me make all my dreams come true? Yes sometimes I think I should just get this right off the bat when their are too many promises in one breath.

And yes the dude with the promises could just have the flu and or be out of town but that is what came of it in my brain this morning, lol! Oh well it makes for a good post this AM!  Tehe yes funk those systems,  Sham Sons and Daughters of America! I am just saying money is fake as well as the structures you see around it.

Okay enough out of me!