Heart First

Ask questions later...heart fierce she's bleeding out.
There I was on the corner begging for change...
In our society rich mans poor daughter Gracie.
Plenty of sunlight in her. And she walked to the waters edge, tip
Toe, tip toe.
She is pale and freckled amoung the natives Washesho!
What can she do in this land that hasn't been done?
Can she fan the flame and spark what is to come?
Medicine woman, she tells the yarns to turn and yearns heart first,
Into a solid oak tree, but her brother it was of native tongue.
So touch the rivers water, look up stream and down.
They beseech you not to drown on the tribal land and a hearts first cry is heard,
Simply the wind in my hair and I can see it long and black, never cut for nor a loss.
No bangs, no guts and please take the hatchet from my back and bury it deep.
For I no longer stand against this place I am one here with permisSon.
She called like an owl to me, whispered river rocks of flow healing.
And if I hmmmmmm just breath in breathe out my torturous spine straightens like a sharp intention.
Bridle wake me come the morning.
Knock down the trees and beauty stomping River Knife pleasing someone.
Something someone say who who who?
Why I am!
Justice great and grey and seemingly about to go swimming...
Heart first...