Get In the Car Sir Nation...

Black Lives Matter!  A new campaign exposing the truth of our countries legal system history and caste system.  Right in line with my stress of course!

I am up against the five year prison sentence again because I missed a urinalysis on Sunday.  I called in at 4:39 I happened to be awake and it is supposed to change to new numbers by 4:30 each morning.  Well it hadnt changed that day and yes that's my responsiblity to check the day, they say and not trust that is is going to be correct at 4:30.

So for missing the UA which has nothing to do with the beers I used to get drunk on three years ago, or mental health issues for that matter the court dropped me out of their program after my 20 months of effort to be pleasing to them. They had attached the felony stalking case (five texts, two years ago) to my imminent and successful completion of the Mental Health Court.  I can see now they made it near impossible for me to graduate as they considered their drug tests for drugs I have never been into more important than any other success I made. They jumbled me in the drug court and all activities were for drug court participants and recognition.  I don't recall in two years one special day or event to raise awareness or respect for those in the mental health court.  They gave me the boot and acknowledged on paper that I had one day sober!  Yay for stupidity.

On August 20th there will be a sentencing and they can do whatever they want to me.  I don't have a lawyer. I have already said what it God's Will should be done...but I have already been in contact with a National Board member of the National Alliance of the Mentally ill.  I also placed an advance directive should this stress lapse me into a psychosis again, I am ready to fight on the other side...I proposed death by lethal pill and then to sue the city and all other facets in my case for human rights violations, defamation of character, and negligence of sworn duty.  ie they didn't even know my diagnoses the whole time.  Actually I have already put whole damn list on here about the things I could sue for, so I will stop there.

As you know I wish 90 percent of this profit to go to help the mentally ill in our state.  Dead or alive, this is my dream.

I am holding on in the Flatt World today...but just make that directive known.  I want my story told.  I have printed one copy of "Fairytale... ..." that is the version I want shared.