FUNK THAT!

Okay ya'all so I left my emotional blogs over the past week...left them up in the air.  I could have left them out?  I could have said no I am strong, and never thought of giving up.  But no I was thinking of a political physician assisted suicide plan...

Yes I was.

Anyway I am over that.  But I am still in fact going to check into see if I have that right.  Oddly my state is one in four in America with this right...and also oddly enough the only one in the country with zero regulation on it in place. So if you want to "Die with Dignity...." move to our sunny and beautiful mountainous state, there are no rules out in the WILD WEST!

So say if I really wanted to push some buttons, and finally get some local acknowledgement of my bizarre case.  Why just last week a rapist of underage girls was released from his GPS for not being able to afford it...yes right here in my town. Now tell me that didn't tickle my belly?

In this state it takes three partner family member assault charges to get a felony.  Ima slap him three times real hard, lol. I have one felony for texted whilst I was in a manic heaven (5 times) they were really nicely worded, and sweet maybe strange texts...but not threats. I also have yet another felony for enjoying lattes.  Yes, I saw him at a coffee shop two blocks from my house, and I left the building but who wouldn't agree that my son going in to purchase my latte, and me all twitter-patted waiting  outside, because I just saw the man I love, and he sends instant endorphins to my stomach, and makes me fill with joy, and I am laughing like a little school girl and then he walks out, leans up against the wall puts his phone to his ear...and yes and yes yes yes... and then adult like feromones, mix with the aka giddy school girl, and I say "no, please don't call the cops!"  If you would just try to understand, I wasn't going to hurt you!!!  FELONY!!!!  Bad girl!!!

I am sorry but you see all I had to do was think about him and instant butterflies and ecstasy.  So freaking weird to have never felt that in my life before!  FUNK to never be that excited over the opposite sex?  Shit I must have missed 15.  Oh right, I did. I was raped.  Oh yeah, that makes sense...okay that is why God had me write that 15 list and spiritually and psychologically give me back all was taken from me!  Oh yeah that's my first book...oh yeah. yeah...no I remember.


Why the FUNK would I martyr myself for political reasons.  I have way too much to tell you babe...
way too much.

Anyway I am ok.  I might go to prison, for missing a UA and having a "bad attitude" about DOG SHIT.  I might not. Who knows my peeps?  Who knows. But for this week while I don't have my kiddos I am going to be working on my real estate classes.


Oh yeah and I am just here on blogger right now because when shit hit the fan with the court it became less important to me to figure out a migration to WordPress and then I renewed my Go Daddy and they FUNKED it all up made me nuts and said I was never at their domain....ever.  Um so not gonna stress and cry to their operator,  mdye78@blogspot.com I guess.