Free Fall For Daddy Issues!!!

I am surprisingly not insanely pissed off that my birth father is having a reunion 3 hours away with my six younger siblings and grandchildren!  Go me, that I am looking at the pictures on Facebook and not hissing and spitting at my computer!!! Woo that is progress for me!  You see he had 6 kids after me, thats a lot of love squirted around!  Go to town, and then marry your secretary. Vengeance she all be mine!  Hardy har har hairylip...anyway tis all forgiven.  No hard feelings to all those little blonde lovelies!  I am.  I love 'em like they was me own blood.


He never wanted to know me??? Even after I looked him up at 18. My kids don't know him or my siblings that I have random 5 year old pictures of on my bookshelf.  I know they try, but I am just a halfling.  I AM A HALF NEHUS!!! I cannot even tell you how much it means to me now!!! All my sisters are brunettes, and I am blonde and my brothers?  GUESS! And I make up one fukn fantastic tale of a story in my second book about how we "Crossovers" are hidden from our real parents for a reason.  Only I looked mine up and that caused some waves.

Just like Adam Raposa too.  He grew up in the family De Buque...cussing, swearing, drugs rings, no wedding rings, and all expense paid "time" in the tropics.  Only he always thought his family was going to jail and prison...the secret was that their "time" was really all expense travel around the globe.  Yeehaves and Yeehavenots....and yeehaw. Oh boy.  He sure did fight off his "time," but then he had his vagabond adventure of a lifetime, traveling with "The Note." (You can read The Note," in my post entitled "The Note,"  LOL. He was sent on this venture to Montana, by a strange man he used to sit by on the beach in Venice, CA???  Adam had been down to his last dime. And he had thrown it in in the Pacific, and like a message in a bottle up walks this hippie named Jack. Jack was always good luck to Adam, because after every conversation they had together something good always happened for Adam, and so even though he had two children, a daughter and son, when Jack asked him to take a chance on Montana.  He did.
*******************************************************************************

Anyfuknhoo....well my Daddy issues led me to trust a "gonna be a millionaire" about that flipping houses shit.  Well its just not my density...and I mean that!  My density believed he was all about helping poor disabled woman...get a house...help me remodel...get the profits from real estate sales?
I was verbally pushed off his porch yesterday...for forgetting to bring a notebook of all things.  Odd how that really makes for a good fit to my novel!  My "Real Daddy" is blind and offers me millions but his Evil Henchwoman big and dark with a dark mustache said "you didn't keep your promise."  Because like a month ago Daddy Warbucks asked me to bring a note book over with my expenses on it.  Well I am just gonna be bold.

Rent: $330  "Sex son ate" pays the rest

Car payment:  $140 directly out of SSDIDIDOIT?

Car Assurance:  $250 per month!  WOW!

Food: $240 from FOOD STAMPS

Care Credit Card:$150 for me teeth, and $400 for my eyes,$900  IUD preventing "abortions" by copper???? Strange!...$18-- balance for these things Med I Care and Med I Caid  will not cover

Capital One Credit card $50 per month and  $300 limit!!!  YAY for credit cards handed out in college!  WOOO HOO!

Debt:  $71,000 in STUD AUNT LOANS!  I love you aunties!!!!


And all the money I have left out of $850 social secure girl action is spent strictly on my doll house!

GOD BLESS MY DADDY ISSUES!!! OPEN THE NOTEBOOK!

Call me for all your: Ultra SOUND gender choices, medical businehus, real estate trans act sons!   I also have back ground in so shall serve us sis,  and artisticks acknowledge meants!  Should you want a black charger or a blue one?  Eyes of the greenest treaty? I am native to Mountana, but not Nye Eve!

Lol loves...

I am going to take those REAL ESTATE classes right now, right here on line.  Two years worth...since the blind man paid for 'em anyhow.
Just tell his henchwoman, I am no go getter done.  "Never done shit kind of get off my porch woman!" And tell her to wax her stache.





Yes, I love my life.



--
Posted By Blogger to The PiraTess and Her Booty at 8/12/2015 07:53:00 AM