Fine its Sunday!

So I began by spilling coffee grinds on the tile or whatever it is called in the kitchen now with my coffee with no flavored creamer in site!

Here is a poem:

I just dropped a nut, in Fishes house!
I think it was a cashew!
I have 20 bucks on the table
and my dad I wanted to know why I liked,
smoked salmon,
And dig Beef Jerky!
Love to savour all that flavor is all,
and when you smoke and try to play sports,
you don't win!

So You C fish, LONG ago in land far far away .
I used honey and coconut oil for creamer!
Its positive sly radiant this morning and
I don't need to  USAy anything more.
Thank you for four mugs in the cupboard,
Mother Hubbard.
I am with the FBI.
Don't shoot.
Funny Birds I view aye chickies!

Good Morning Neverland!!!

Pete and repeat were sitting on a fence!


BWAAAAA  HAHAHAHAHAHAH...my cousins taught me that!
This one two:
If there are 222 passengers on a plane and it crashes and half of them dye?  Where do they bury the survivors???