Earth to Fairy God Mother

Delicate little flower dancing through gardens age four...gifted spirit adored.
Tossled blonde straight wedge cut curled around the frame of her bluest eyes.
She made up little stories of the little fairies that could fly, and up in the tree without a fall.
Hung upside down like a monkey and could catch a ball.
Sifts sands through toes remembers it's dirt with a worm named Smiley.
Smiley unfortunate death sun dried in a frisbee.
Golden child well impressed upon...bookaholic.
She frenzied around in pink dresses and played dolls of all sorts.
Just little and happy and a flower in the world.
Could she see dark shadows? No.
Would she see as God made her as she designed houses out of magazine pictures and copy and glued together families that lasted who were pretty.
The pretty the best and their brightest student.
Never knowing she played in cornfields and dug trenches for Barbie and Ken alike.
Made swings from tree branches just for their fit.
Of dolls and days and whispers she's been 12 by now.
Time ticks backwards in a house of years.
Imagination rampid full of tears.
How can life so simple dance and sing for some?
It's magical and mystical and fairies do exist.
I named them Trust and Thyme and read about Wrinkles in Time?
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme I read that too.
I read Roots. And studied the Titanic and Holocost. Trust was me.
I read mystery novels and of course The Babysitters Club.
Full blown little girl is all I am saying.
I could entertain myself for hours a simple soul.
Never stopped believing in love stories.
Rock Sham Boo.
My pretend guardians never discovered.
Swim so deep happy girl.
Forever loves her mother, who tries to understand her.
She won't stand for spiritual she believes I am mental.
So wake with me this garden beauty surpass...
And I will show you the woman the girl sought in glass.